By Troy Denning
The moment identify in a vintage trilogy concerning the giants of the Forgotten geographical regions world.
Giants between Us is the second one novel in a trilogy that bargains with the giants of
the Forgotten nation-states setting. Giants are little written approximately, and this trilogy,
written through New York instances best-selling writer Troy Denning ten years in the past, was
the first to element them. This reissue positive factors new conceal art.
AUTHOR BIO: TROY DENNING is the New York occasions best-selling writer of Waterdeep. He has written quite a few different novels set within the Forgotten nation-states world in addition to the Prism Pentad, set within the Dark Sun® global of Athas. he's additionally the writer of Star by means of Star, Tatoonine Ghost, and Recovery, prepared within the Star Wars® universe.
By Elaine Cunningham
Exiled from her domestic, the attractive darkish elf Liriel Baenre wanders to the skin global along with her spouse Fyodor. yet even faraway from the darkish haunts of Menzoberranzan, she isn't really secure from the vengeance of her arch-enemy. while she and her pal sail the damaging seas of the Sword Coast, a drow priestess plots a bad destiny for them.
And within the depths of the earth, the spider queen Lolth weaves her personal webs of terror and treachery.
“Elaine is one in all my favourite authors. not anyone units a temper like she does, and her characters by no means fail to delight.” –Troy Denning, New York Times best-selling writer of Star Wars: destiny of the Jedi: Apocalypse
By James L. Sutter
- In the outcast urban of Kaer Maga, your corporation is your personal, and no ware is simply too risky or taboo to discover a shopper. in the partitions of the traditional, ruined castle, refugees and criminals from each state disappear into the crowds of gangs and monsters.
- Leech-covered bloatmages haggle with Sweettalkers — spiritual zealots who stitch their very own lips close — whereas naga crime lords squeeze self-mutilating troll prophets for cover cash. And those are only the citizens, now not the fearsome beasts slightly inside the mysterious dungeons underneath the streets, held at bay by means of the elite rangers often called the Duskwardens. Welcome to the town of Strangers, a haven of freedom and independence for all — presuming you survive.
- Inside this finished, 64-page sourcebook you’ll locate every little thing you want to find out about operating a online game in Kaer Maga, together with info and amazing destinations for all eleven districts; a heritage of the town, and the weird ruined monument that homes it; info at the numerous gangs and factions in the urban; a layer-by-layer consultant to the dungeons underneath the town, and the echoes of misplaced races and magic that also shield them; plus new monsters, magic goods, feats, and more.
A village burns whereas its attackers flee into the evening. Enraged, the King of Keoland orders an getting older warrior to guide a band of adventurers on a retaliatory strike. As they arrange to go into the guts of the monsters' lair, each one is familiar with merely the bravest will live on. opposed to the percentages. opposed to the giants.
By Richard Baker
A brand new period of Forgotten Realms(R) Adventure!
When pirates threaten his domestic, Geran is elected by means of the town council to trace the blood-thirsty pirates to their hidden base, infiltrate them, and have the opportunity to forestall them earlier than it truly is too overdue. however the pirates are prompted by means of greater than greed. relatives to his enemies, they search a deeper revenge, one Geran simply starts to glimpse after they kidnap the girl he loves.
By Mel Odom
Alaghôn -- The Jewel of Turmish
Preserving the stability of nature is a lifestyle for Haarn Brightoak, it doesn't matter what the price, yet even his commitment to the customs of the druid is placed to the try out whilst a long-dead evil returns to the area of the residing. As this vile creature gathers its undead military, Haarn needs to make a decision if he'll compromise his lifestyle to shield town that hasn't ever welcomed him.
The 3rd identify within the swashbuckling The towns sequence, this novel explores the Vilhon achieve, a space of the Forgotten Realms international that in the past had little info written approximately it.
The Jewel of Turmish is the 1st Forgotten Realms novel from well known writer Mel Odom given that his trilogy of titles within the chance from the ocean series.
Uploader liberate Notes:
Retail EPUB, comprises TOC/chapters
By F. Wesley Schneider
- Enter the shadow-cloaked realm of Ustalav, the seat of horror within the Pathfinder crusade environment. right here, accursed Counts vie for energy over terror-torn lands of poser and darkish legend, perpetually laid low with terrifying creatures of the evening and the everlasting curses of a haunted previous. within the shadows of either towns and wilds prowl vampires and werewolves, whereas ghosts and worse lurk amid the ruins of glories squandered some time past. the following, superstition, fortune-telling, and deals with darkish powers carry sway over folks that understand all too good to not enterprise out at evening.
- Learn what horrors lurk in Ustalav's shadows during this in-depth consultant to the mysterious realm, in addition to harrowing investigations into its so much notorious ruins and haunted homes.
By Keith Baker
Xend’rik. The darkish continent. A land of once-proud empires that now lie in spoil. A land shrouded in secret the place monsters and darkish powers stalk the jungles, the place in basic terms the bravest and so much foolhardy will venture.
Now a band of war-weary infantrymen needs to courageous the depths of Xen’drik looking for an artifact that's the final desire to avoid wasting considered one of their very own.
By Matthew Sernett, Gwendolyn F.M. Kestrel
A brand new D&D sourcebook detailing the foremost races of the Eberron™ world.
Races of Eberron™ presents Dungeons & Dragons® gamers and Dungeon Masters with an in-depth examine the hot races of the Eberron crusade surroundings, together with changelings, the kalashtar, shifters, and the warforged. The booklet comprises broad details on each one race, plus new race-related feats, status sessions, spells, and gear. moreover, this ebook highlights the opposite significant races of the Eberron international, together with elves, dwarves, halflings, gnomes, half-elves, half-orcs, and drow.
AUTHOR BIO: Jesse Decker is a clothier for Wizards of the Coast, Inc. whose fresh roleplaying video game layout credit comprise Races of Stone™ and Unearthed Arcana™. sooner than becoming a member of the RPG R&D group as a dressmaker, Jesse served as Editor-in-Chief of Dragon® Magazine.
AUTHOR BIO: Matthew Sernett is the Editor-in-Chief of Dragon journal. He has written a number of roleplaying online game books for eco-friendly Ronin and Wizards of the Coast, Inc. His contemporary credit comprise d20 threat Manual™.
AUTHOR BIO: Keith Baker is the author and co-author of the Eberron crusade environment. A ultimate specialist at the international of Eberron, he wrote Shadows of the final conflict™ and co-authored Sharn: urban of Towers™.
AUTHOR BIO: Gwendolyn F.M. Kestrel is a dealing with editor for Wizards of the Coast, Inc. as well as enhancing a number of D&D books, she has co-authored Underdark™ and Planar Handbook™, for Wizards of the Coast, Inc.
By Logan Bonner, Eytan Bernstein, Chris Sims
Hundreds and hundreds of recent guns, instruments, and magic goods in your D&D character.
This complement for the Dungeons & Dragons online game provides countless numbers of magic goods, guns, instruments, and different worthwhile goods to your D&D personality. no matter if you are a participant searching for a brand new piece of apparatus or a Dungeon grasp stocking a dragon's hoard, this e-book has precisely what you need.
The booklet encompasses a mixture of vintage goods up-to-date to the 4th version principles and brand-new goods by no means prior to obvious in D&D.